This includes physical Copies of the following books
- "Thriving Not Surviving - The 5 Secret Pathways to Happiness Success and Fulfilment"
- "How to Manage Your Staff More Effectively"
- "Kick Start Your Career"
- Thrive Activity Book
- Thrive Personal Journal
The Thrive Personal Themed Journal is designed to support your personal journey. This is a private activity unless you choose to share anything with your Leadership Facilitator or other members of the group.
We want to support you throughout your journey so if you would prefer to receive these electronically please let us know ASAP after you sign up. Other Resources
You will find a vast bank of resources within the Genuinely-You Membership site. They include articles, podcasts, videos and other handouts. These are available for you to watch, listen to and read at your leisure. You will have life-time access to these resources.Your Big Reason Why?
Your Legacy as an Enlightened Leader
- Greater self-awareness
- Provide a positive role model to others based firmly on their core values
- More positive self-worth
- Develop more empowering beliefs
- Greater resilience
- Greater confidence in managing self and others effectively
- Improved communication skills - to understand the power of language and using intuition effectively
- Capacity to motivate and develop themselves and others
- Ability to plan strategically
- Capacity to initiate, and embed positive change in their own lives and with others
- Better relationship with self and others - personal and professional
- Effective delegation skills
- More effective communication skills
- Greater promotion prospects
- Better work life balance
- Greater well-being - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual
- Higher levels of job satisfaction
- The capacity to lead from a place of compassion and care
In reality the Enlightened Leadership Programme offers you a springboard to ever greater levels of consciousness and performance. We encourage participants to think about the living legacy they create moment by moment and in the longer term.
As an individual you have the capacity to create a positive difference to your own life, to those you associate with, to the wider community and to the world at large. Every decision you make has an impact - positive, neutral or negative - the choice is yours. Genuinely You Enlightened Leaders are encouraged to see themselves as the spiritual Matriarchs and Patriarchs of their family, their team or organisation and the community. They have the confidence and the skills to take a leading role in shaping the future.
An important part of being an Enlightened Leader is identifying and nurturing the potential of others. In order to see potential, you have to be consciously aware and looking for it. Using your intuition, taking a chance and providing constructive support to facilitate the growth of the potential of others requires time, effort and faith but the impact of such an approach can be incredibly rewarding for the individual, the organisation and for the Mentor.
Enlightened Leaders recognise that the quality of future depends on each of us taking radical responsibility for ourselves and collective responsibility for helping others to do the same. Happiness, success and fulfilment can only be achieved consistently when this is the case.
Co-operation and collaboration are at the very heart of the Enlightened Leaders approach.
The Enlightened Leadership Programme Blueprint is designed to give you a new perspective on how you can step up and how you can step into your Genuine Power become an Enlightened Leader...